22" Moofer pr0n

This thing

I wonder when Mr. Wiggins will be nice enough to make some Parthenon Pr0n?

you forgot the other less than sign (

This thing Parthenon

man...80mm linear 1 way stroke...i gots a boner //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

haha napolean dynamite, that movie was great
big woofer...ugly though, very very ugly
I would've thought that it would've had more excursion than it did
Looks impressive just because of its sheer size, but seems HIGHLY impractical, mounting depth is rediculous!!
x2 to all.

and why, why, why would they even dream of selling these to the public?? "lets sell a huge woofer, too big to be iunstalled in a car(keep in mind our conmpany is aimed at car audio), and lets make it so the mounting depth is rediculously insane, so much that it is never going to fit in anything of a sane enclosure"

"briolliant!!"

LOL Agreed upon 100%!!! what really bugs me tho, is when ppl who insist on backing MTX and standing up for this sub simply say...All of you all just sweat RE's and Adire's nuts, if this sub was RE/Adire you would love it...WRONG! first off, Adire/RE would not make such a rediculously pointless sub...and they try to say the new RE beasts looks just as impractical..they have to be kidding, the new sub may be extreme, but i highly doubt it requires 5000 watts rms, has a 3' mounting depth, and a random 22" diameter. THe Adire/RE haters are just as rediculous as the bandwagoners (is that a word?).

And please do not mistake me for a "fanboy" of these componies just bc i posted this, i do believe RE and Adire are good companies, but i in no way "sweat their nuts."

y are yall hating on the 22" aspect??.... how many people have the biggest "normal sized woofers"....18".... tons... and y?.....BECAUSE IT"S THE BIGGEST.... now i think this is riduculous about the depth of it....but i like the 22"!!!

LOL Agreed upon 100%!!! what really bugs me tho, is when ppl who insist on backing MTX and standing up for this sub simply say...All of you all just sweat RE's and Adire's nuts, if this sub was RE/Adire you would love it...WRONG! first off, Adire/RE would not make such a rediculously pointless sub...and they try to say the new RE beasts looks just as impractical..they have to be kidding, the new sub may be extreme, but i highly doubt it requires 5000 watts rms, has a 3' mounting depth, and a random 22" diameter. THe Adire/RE haters are just as rediculous as the bandwagoners (is that a word?).
And please do not mistake me for a "fanboy" of these componies just bc i posted this, i do believe RE and Adire are good companies, but i in no way "sweat their nuts."
The new RE woofer is fairly impractical. People don't seem to care though, they only say, "Ill find a way to make it fit."

This thing on the other hand is very impractical but it is indeed cool.

y are yall hating on the 22" aspect??.... how many people have the biggest "normal sized woofers"....18".... tons... and y?.....BECAUSE IT"S THE BIGGEST.... now i think this is riduculous about the depth of it....but i like the 22"!!!

HERE are some 21" and 24" subs that actually serve a purpose other than to look big...and actually at a reasonable price. 22" isn't anything too grand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

InhumanAcura

5,000+ posts
1/3ofTEAM PwNAGE..*****es
InhumanAcura
South Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date