2015 Toyota 86 GTS Audio build - help with selection of gear please!

Participant count
  • Participant list

BatRambo

CarAudio.com Newbie
Sydney
Hey there,

I'd love to see what you experienced audio sick c**ts would recommend for the speaker setup for my vehicle.

Would love a full set-up recommendation, pairing 6.5 component speakers with a sub and 3 channel amp, meaning the woofers wouldn't have to be outputting anything amazing on the extremely low frequencies as the sub could deal with it, hopefully meaning you guys would know a solid combo!

For context, I'd love a slimmer sub box that'd fit nicely in the boot against the back of the backseats. I love house music, and I had a 12" Kicker Compr sub in my old Subaru (with a full speaker setup!!) and my god I barely needed so much bass, so a small sub box is no issue, as long as it can pack a bit of a punch. 8" should totally be enough?

happy to spend 600 dollars (USD however I am based in Australia) on the pair of speakers, or a little more If need be.
Happy to spend around 300 USD for amp, but will only need a 3 channel amp as I don't plan ever modifying the small sound generator speakers that exist in the back area of the car. However if there is an amp that you guys would think is best than tell me!!
Happy to spend whatever on Sub/headunit.

Thanks so much for your time everyone.

P.S. I will be doing the installation myself, so preferably I'd love to keep the speaker woofer 6.5" please!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.