2012 Nissan Altima Soundstream/Infinity Install

Taking out the old unit wasn't to bad it was putting the new one in that gave me issues. Mostly because of that storage compartment underneath it. It kept sliding around and getting in the way. Also none of the wiring schematics mathced up because they were all for 2011 and Nissan changed just enough between the 2 years to screw with you. So there were a few phone calls to PAC and Crimestopper for the steering wheel control module and the rearview camera.

My 2012 Altima has three sets of speakers inside: 2 under the windshield, 2 in the doors, 2 behind the back seats. I only saw pics of you replacing 2 different sets of speakers inside. Did this car only have the 2 sets or did you just not do the third? If you didn't do 1 of the sets, which did you leave out?

Hey jkrswld,

I own a 2012 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Sedan without Bose System. I just joined this forum because of this awesome thread!

I just purchased the Kappa 60.9cs and 63.9i. The rear speakers I believe don't need any modifications but for the front, Crutchfield stated it wouldn't fit because of the top height? How did you get yours to fit? A thorough explanation would be nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.