2008 Malibu - Suggestions?

Participant count
  • Participant list

itslinx

I have a 2008 Chevy Malibu and the audio doesn't sound good enough for me. I had a pretty nice stock Bose system in my 2002 Mazda Millenia that was good enough for me. This one in the Malibu just doesn't cut it unfortunately. I need advice on what I can do to improve it. I'd rather just add something to improve it if I could. That's my first option. That way if I decide to trade the car in a couple years down the road, I don't have to go crazy taking stuff out/putting stuff back in. I don't know much about subs, amps, speakers and car audio in general, so any help is appreciated. Obviously my second option is going all out and replacing the speakers in the car and maybe adding some subs with an amp. But like I said, i'd rather go the other route if possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.