2008 dodge avenger remote turn on?

Participant count
  • Participant list

plumbcrazy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
N.C
ok well i am installing a system in my wifes car well i got every thing hooked up and ran the remote wire to the + battery and put it on a toggle switch we left the factory radio i put a hi lo conveter in the trunk well turned the car on and toggle switch on and the amp wont cut on can someone tell me how to get the amp to turn on?

jump a wire from your power wire over to the remote to see if it turns on, if it does then you have a wiring problem with your remote wire, if it doesnt you amp is junk

edit or you could have a problem with your power wire if it doesnt turn on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.