2006 Monte Carlo Interior

Participant count
  • Participant list

seventhsign

I am looking for some decent interior speakers for a 2006 monte carlo...what would be the best bang for my buck...and does anyone kno for sure what the sizes are for a 2006 monte carlo interior speakers?..Price range is open but im looking on the downside of 150..

seventhsign

You have 6.5s up front and 6x9s in back. Is the price of 150 for all four speakers? On ebay you can get the Infinity References 9631i 6x9s for only $50

+shipping and up front I would get the Infinity 6010cs components for under 100 or the coaxials for only $45. You could also get the Polk Db series for about the same price. Those are the two brands I know the most and would suggest for the money. Both are great for the money, Polk has a smoother overall sound with less piercing highs, and the Infinitys are very bright speakers but have good overall detail.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.