2006 Kicker Solo X 18" Good Condition "Last of the Rare Breeds"

GroundPounder01
10+ year member

Houston
Item(s) for Sale:

06SX18D2 Kicker Solo X 18" SilverCone DVC 2ohm Sub, VG Condition

No Lowballing, these subs are now extinct and NOW this is a GEM.

I hate selling the last one , but sinse I can't find another one to run 2 matching,Im selling this one.

before this I live by "never just run one sub, I always bought and ran 2 subs regardless.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

06SX18D2

Very good condition, coils are fine, DVC 2 OHM,

Price:

$650+ S&H

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Sorry folks 104lb sub and add another 25-40lb for the shipping box that has to protect it, not a flat rate box either, Discuss S&H

the 07' Black Cone already sold with my Dual Strapped BD1500s, all thats left is my 06' Silvercone

Item Pictures:

IMAG1007.jpg

http://[/url]

DSCN0032.jpg

http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu254/Club_Spl/IMAG0563.jpg[/url

IMAG0563.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
You may just be saying it for a sale, but if you actually would like to keep it, I bet that 18 would sound mean alone. It wouldn't necessarily need a match to sound good.

Anyway, if you're stuck on selling it, GLWS.

I'm rethinking another build, Less Potent on the eardrums, maybe more into 100% SQ this time.

this one on 3200 rms is killer on the old ears when done right

It can Only Handle 5KW rms in a properly tuned vented box, over 50hz, not on music daily, it can handle 3K-3.5K Daily from 20hz up in most all box sizes, sealed or ported, it is totally variant on Build/Box build

that build might as well be free air, did you have any control at all on the sub keeping the backwave in tune with the front? or was it just at 1 frequency?

must not been a well thought out build if the 2 solo 18s on a warhorse only did 148, just saying, its all on how its built, what they are after.

Buddy of mine owns a Audio shop here, and bought a Warhorse just to run it at less than 5Kw, extrememly clean 5kw, but wanted the extra for Headroom just in case on music, he ran it on a wall with a crap load of W7s and then switched over to 4 Solo X 18"s just to experiment. all I can say is ****, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.