2005 L5 kickers

Poor phs. Never got to hear a good install with a good box (w/ L5s or L7s).Poor boy speaking from ignorance!
there wasn't anything ignorant about what i said. if you could read, then you would've seen that i was talking about the aesthetics of kicker drivers. i've seen L7s, therfore i was able to make a valid observation on how it looks. here ya go buddy, learn something:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=aesthetic

Whats the point of arguing on the net? (there is none.) Its all a matter of Personal preference of what people like. If they like what they have and it sounds good to them then why should some say it *****? I like my L7 i have even though they need to be in a better box but that will come this spring. So all i have to say if you like what you have does not matter what others think of it.

i was going to say kicker has won many sq classes with their subs...just gotta know what you are doing. you cant expect the best from a speaker in its smallest box and to be perfectly honest an l7 or l5 by todays small box standards isnt a small box woofer in sq.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.