2005 Ford Mondeo Stock HU

Participant count
  • Participant list

jolly_26
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys, how likely is it that a 2005 Mondeo (mk3) will have RCA outs from the HU from factory? My mate has one and I'm going to give him a hand chucking in some spare gear I have lying around. He hasn't managed to pop out the HU yet to check it out so I'm going around there later, but first thought I'd see what our chances are. He wants to keep the factory head unit simply to keep it cheap, and stock looking. He doesn't know it yet but I'm gonna convince him to run at least 800 watts RMS in this thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Can anyone in here participate in a short interview I am doing for school about the installation of a Kenwood DMX4070S in my 2005 Ford Expedition...
I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
Then you need what I listed. You also need to find out if your Honda Element has an OEM amplifier or not. And if you have steering wheel controls...
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/ci95-2005-buick-lacrosse-wiring-harness-to-install-a-new-car-stereo.html?sort_order=price_asc lots of options...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...

About this thread

jolly_26

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jolly_26
New Zealand
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date