2005 Buick Century new stereo deck no license plate lights

Participant count
  • Participant list

metalmaster616

I installed a new stereo deck tonight on my 2005 Buick Century I'm pretty sure I got all the wiring correct and taped off the wires I didn't use. Tonight I also got pulled over by the local sheriffs' department for no license plate lights is it possible I blew a fuse? and if so does anybody know which one? I'm not to hip when it comes to automotive, maybe, I should have let someone else install this, deck works fine.. any help or pointers would be much appreciated

thanks ,

Tom

also I forgot to mention I put the ground wires on one of the two screws for the deck mount being it was the only metal surface I could find within reach of the wires is this o.k?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
Then you need what I listed. You also need to find out if your Honda Element has an OEM amplifier or not. And if you have steering wheel controls...
https://www.sonicelectronix.com/ci95-2005-buick-lacrosse-wiring-harness-to-install-a-new-car-stereo.html?sort_order=price_asc lots of options...
Can anyone in here participate in a short interview I am doing for school about the installation of a Kenwood DMX4070S in my 2005 Ford Expedition...
Another option is to get the 4 channel amplifier and purchase 2 surface mount speakers for the rear deck and 2 for the front kick panels. Running...

About this thread

metalmaster616

metalmaster616
las vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
metalmaster616