2004 jeep grand cherokee

derek33
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
mass
Well i took my moms 04 grand cherokee out tonite, and she has the infinity gold sound package. Im wondering what model speakers they are, and if they are the same company that makes kappa perfects and such.

thanks

The piece of **** kind...
180 watts of crap..
really? i thought they sounded pretty decent.

thats good then cause if my cdt's are going to sound better then the comps in her car then ill be pleased.

thanks guys

Does anyone know the impedance level of the Infinity Gold stereo system? I've got a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee, but I'm assuming that the 2004 system is relatively the same?

I would imagine so, but depends on the speaker that your place against it. Infinity isn't all that bad and there higher end products are extremley nice. But those speakers do sound very nice and everything as well. So I would imagine your CDT's will dominate over them.

btw... 3 layers of edead v1.0 is enough right.

double check my math cause it just doesnt sound right.

my door is 2'x3'

6 square feet per door

18 square feet if i tripple layer it

36 sqare feet for 3 layers on two doors.

i will probably order 50 square feet cause i have other places to dynamat cause my exhaust makes parts of my car rattle, do you think the comps will make other parts besides my doors rattle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.