2004 Dodge Ram -- 2400W -- Treo

thanks. and yeah i have over a 1ft. of depth and about 5ft. length to work with. Plan on putting box, amp, and battey all back there. I'm not sure how a single cab truck will do on getting loud though
i got a tc9+ in my single cab ram on 1200 watts and it fukin wangs

Not trying to be an “ASS” I’m just giving you some very professional, creatable advice.

But you need a Box; you could have a much better set-up

Especially if you’re going for SPL

That enclosure would be fine in the rear of some SUV, for drive around - street Bass

I think he means you should have done more of a truck style enclosure. With the depth at the bottom being deeper than the top depth. Also, not many regular cab trucks have the port forward unless it is a blowthrough design. But if you like it that's all that matters.

Oh I see what youre talking about. Well I've got some videos I took. My camera doesn't pick up flex good but I tried. And my sub doesn't sound like that at all on the high notes lol guess camera couldnt pick it up right. It was hot as balls outside and bright as hell maybe I'll get another video of different songs and maybe a mini hair trick Oh yeah the shirt didnt work so well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yzkqWuEGRM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdI5zZAgab8

I'll let the video speak for itself if I shouldve gotten a "truck" design box

Oh I see what youre talking about. Well I've got some videos I took. My camera doesn't pick up flex good but I tried. And my sub doesn't sound like that at all on the high notes lol guess camera couldnt pick it up right. It was hot as balls outside and bright as hell maybe I'll get another video of different songs and maybe a mini hair trick Oh yeah the shirt didnt work so well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yzkqWuEGRM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdI5zZAgab8

I'll let the video speak for itself if I shouldve gotten a "truck" design box
How could a video prove anything about a truck style box? All a truck style box would do is let you lean the seat back further since the top depth is less deep. As for if it would be louder or not, the only way it way it could be louder or quiter is if a top firing or side firing port is better/worse in your truck.

I thought you were saying it wouldve been louder if I had a truck style box. I asked the guy who built it about wether or not it should be slanted and he told me it wouldn't be as loud....so I didnt get slants

I thought you were saying it wouldve been louder if I had a truck style box. I asked the guy who built it about wether or not it should be slanted and he told me it wouldn't be as loud....so I didnt get slants
How would he know without trying it in your truck?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.