2004 Dodge Ram -- 2400W -- Treo

Still waiting on the box in the mail...its coming today.

Looks like I'm going to have to mount the amp on the box. It ALMOST fit perfectly under my seat.

Just put it all in! It was a***** to get the box in but its loud as ****! I slapped everything in pretty quick and its sloppy ill fix it later. Will get pics and vid tomorrow

Yeah it was bigger than I thought but it still fit. I don't think I can get my middle seat back in. And my seats are pretty far forward. Maybe I can fix it up better

Alright like I said its very sloppy with the wires. I was 9:00 last night when I was doing all this lol. I had to put the box in my truck by myself and that was the biggest PITA ever. Anyways, I havent even gotten the chance to tune the amp at all. Been bumpin a little bit and I love it. It actually sounds pretty good compared to my other systems.

The box was a little bigger than I had imagined, but it fits and I still have enough leg room and the seats aren't too straight so it works out. I cant get my middle seat back in though haha..took it out to put the box in. Maybe I can order a consol or something to take the place?

This weekend ill work out the cosmetic tweaks and such (seat belt in the way, wires, etc.)

I still havent done the big 3 and my lights were dimming. My alt guage was dropping pretty bad when I was just at idle, but was fine when Im driving.

I got some pics, and I'll get a vid later today probally that might include a mini hair truck haha!

2009-07-09_083605.jpg

2009-07-09_083739.jpg

2009-07-09_083745.jpg

2009-07-09_083828.jpg

2009-07-09_083629.jpg

2009-07-09_083850.jpg

2009-07-09_083816.jpg

I had a 10w7 ported behind my seat in my Dodge reg Cab. The box was tapered towards the top so I didnt lose alotta leg room. Im selling it now tho but it sounded great. GOod luck with yours.

just a piece of advice from a fellow ram owner, if you design a C channel around the middle seatbelt hump on the back wall, the box will sit another 2"-2.5" back, on my next build im taking that back panel off completely and taking the center seatbelt completely out and getting another inch or 2 of depth completely

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.