2002 Fosgate Amps?

Daniel
10+ year member

Caraudio.com
SFLA
How are these amps, I heard that they are not nearly as good as the older models, simply because they do not underrate as much, it this true? I am looking into getting one the the 500S ones from the 2002 line, if any of you have it, how does it preform and does it underrate at all? I need some info!

Anything Rockford is a waste of money. if your stuck on the name rockford, the new ones shouldnt be much different than the old ones. i would reccomend american bass amps and subs. My friend has the world record spl, and thats all he runs. They are cheaper than rockford, and perform way better. if your stuck on getting the rockfords good luck, but you would be better off with american bass. Best of luck!

K Skribble

First off, im very proud of my hx2s. I have heard that their new amps wasnt too good, but everything is a matter of opinion. I heard one and it was decent. Yea, there are better ones out their. I wouldnt say anything Rockford ***** either. Just my thoughts.

yeah i guess the "high end" rockfords are decent, but so overpriced. American bass, so good and inexpensive. warrenteed too, i dont know if rockfords are. my thoughts too. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.