2002 Dodge Neon SXT Setup Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ridley
10+ year member

The Audio N00bie
I already have this...

Kenwood Class D Mono Power Amplifier - KAC8104D

Which is hooked up to 2 Infinity 12" subs... I don't remember the model number but I know they are setup with the max wattage since my buddy put it together.

Anyways, here is the speaker system I'd like to get for my car.

Amp:

Kicker 06ZX650.4

Speakers:

Kicker 08KS6502

Kicker 08KS6930

And the headunit

Boss Audio BV7960T

I'm not sure if all of this matches up or not. Can you guys please help me? I'm not sure if I need a more powerful amp and more wattage to the headunit. If I do, can you look for the upgrade on http://www.onlinecarstereo.com ? I'm trying to keep it all as one package.

I need a capacitor as well, but have no idea what to get.

I don't want my battery running out while I'm driving.

on that site, what would you recommend for a headunit then? remember that it has to fit into a 2002 dodge neon

is that amp powerful enough to run all of those speakers? I'm talking RMS and max here.

what's a batcap?

sorry i'm a total noob at this stuff...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.