2001 Chrysler Concorde infinity system no sound but power to hu

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

ok guys or gals this is my problem i have a 2001 chrysler concorde the stock head unit inside of it i wanted to put a new kenwood aftermarket inside with my subs well i bought a harness and did it the smart way when i took it all apart i seen that the stock headunit had a braided wire screwed into it i didnt think much of it just set it aside and ran my harness wires color to color well i turn key over and boom i have power but no sound aparently the braided wire that was screwed into the stock head unit is howyou power on the infinity crap i tried hooking the negative from the harness to that and nothing then i tried the negatives by themselves and still nothing now i do have power to the cd player complete power to it all but no sound can u help me out im lost maybe im doing something half way right or totally wrong idk ?

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.