2000 Toyota 4runner Install 56k not recomended.

well heres my runna with 10" lift and 35's on them...............
Picture009.jpg

Picture005.jpg

each to there own this how we do it in the 808 State..................

Aloha
why do you all have that wide of wheels? Im suprised you havent debeeded your tires yet

Another smaller scale install I did today
IMG_3271.jpg

I got a pair of pioneer premiers in and a pair of alpine type Rs which I will be installing in a another car soon. This setup is going in my buddys Thunderbird for some SQ, hes got a crazy system in the works for his blazer but thought we would do this in the meantime
Nice glass work. Yours?

Your licence plate says "GEY" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif
but nice install and truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif very nice
Thats because his truck is gay. The guy post's a properly built jeep for actually taking it offroad and gets cause out by some retards with way to much lift with not enough tire, and some crome shocks lmfao. sorry but your purple toyota would get destroyed by that jeep in ANY place doing ANYthing.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Thats because his truck is gay. The guy post's a properly built jeep for actually taking it offroad and gets cause out by some retards with way to much lift with not enough tire, and some crome shocks lmfao. sorry but your purple toyota would get destroyed by that jeep in ANY place doing ANYthing.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif
lol thanks, that Jeep was pretty beastly if I may say so myself.

Maybe its a Hawaiin thing cuase if that 4runner came up to the pipe with the real crawlers and mudders he would be laughed but hey its what he likes and i wont bash him for that. Its just not the style here.

Anyways, any comments on how the build is actually coming along?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I got off the phone after a long talk with UPS, for once it sounds like there not to blame. They made the shipping label wed night and told me I would have it by friday. well UPS doesnt pick up at 9pm and amprepaircenter should have known that. I told them to ship it to my school if they couldnt get it to me this weekend but they insisted they could. Well now it wont be here until monday but I wont be home for another two or three weeks so I will be having them pay for shipping it to my school cause that is ******** and everything else is ready to go

Nice! I would consider switching the box and battery rack around though to keep the port at minimal the ports width away from the back.

I used to.... I was better on quads though, I would love to be able to get back into it. I have been skating a couple times with my daughters but it has really died out around here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.