2000 Honda S2000 For Sale - Supercharged and Much More

mkell
10+ year member

STL
Firstly, this is MY for sale thread. I know some may not like the car, but please keep from making stupid or negative comments. Please keep the discussion on track. Thanks!

I am looking for something new so I have decided to sell my S2000. It's a 2000 and has roughly 28k miles. Silverstone exterior over black leather interior. I am the third owner - old old man was the first and modified by the second. This second owner was Precision Motoring in TN. This served as their show/display car. There a few minor body flaws, but really nothing too bad - I am very picky and I can live with it. All mechanical and electronics work flawlessly. My asking price is $26,000 Feel free to make me an offer! Here are the mods:

Engine:

-Vortech Supercharger with polished finish

-DC Sports stainless headers

-HKS HI-Power stainless exhaust

-ACT 6 puck clutch

-Fidanza lightweight flywheel

-Carbon fiber radiator pannle

-Polished spark plug cover

Wheels and Suspension:

-18 inch RacingHart CR 3-Piece wheels

-Bridgestone Potenza S-03 tires

-Eibach Pro springs

Exterior:

-Full VeilSide aero kit

-front bumper with carbon fiber lip

-rear bumper

-side skirts

-rear fender flares

-tonneau cover

-GT adjustable carbon fiber spoiler

-Smoked side markers (not pictured)

Audio:

-Custom aircraft aluminum enclosure

-JL Audio 12w7 subwoofer

-2 Soundstrem VanGogh VGA600.2 amps

-Stinger Audio accessories

-Panasonic headunit

-Boston Acoustic Pro door speakers

Flaws:

-The front bumper does not align 100% correctly at the inner corners of the headlamps

-On the passenger side, the front bumper at the top where it aligns to the fender) wings out about 1cm where it hits the headlamp.

-The passenger door was replaced at some point and the alignment is just a bit off. You can't really see it unless you're looking at it from certain angles.

-One very small stone chip on the driver side front fender.

-Hairline scratch (might be buffable) on the top of the passenger fender - can't see unless you're looking for it under certain llighting

-The rear tires rub a tiny bit. I had this fixed before, and has gotten much better, but there is a little triming left to be done.

-The CF radiator cover in the engine compartment is missing a couple screws, but it still holds fine.

Most of these thing are minor and I have described them to the best of my ability. I am extremely anal about the condition of my cars. An untrained eye may not even catch these. I can provide high res pictures of any part if you are seriously interested. The car will come with the stock front and rear bumpers, headers, clutch, flywheel, and maybe a few other things that I have lying around if I still have them.

Please PM or email me if you’re interested. My email address is desmatt02@yahoo.com. The car is located in St. Louis, MO. Thanks for looking!!!

I have new pictures including shots that document all of the described areas listed above. Just say the waord and I will send them your way!

Pictures:

Picture010med.jpg

Picture012med.jpg

Picture013med.jpg

Picture027med.jpg

Picture037med.jpg

Picture015med.jpg

Picture034med.jpg

0aac5b68.jpg

38524413.jpg

Picture035med.jpg

except for the wing and the body kit, which could be taken off pretty easily who wouldn't like that car

i would love to have an s2000, i had a del sol way back that i loved driving and the s2000 would be 10 times better than that car

sick whip, the kit looks good on it , and the wing its bad, unlike some ive seen that look ridiculous, but nice tho dude. Just a though, whoever posted " Not a Fan of imports" why would you even come to this post?......makes no sense to me.

sick whip, the kit looks good on it , and the wing its bad, unlike some ive seen that look ridiculous, but nice tho dude. Just a though, whoever posted " Not a Fan of imports" why would you even come to this post?......makes no sense to me.
Not a big fan of many imports, but that is one nice car.
I know I'm being like everyone else who is posting useless **** in this thread by saying this, but he did the same thing you did. Complimented the car. Makes no sense to me why you spelled "south" with a bloody f. How illeterate is that? I know I know, Thats the cool way to spell it.

Firstly, this is MY for sale thread. I know some may not like the car, but please keep from making stupid or negative comments. Please keep the discussion on track. Thanks!

I am looking for something new so I have decided to sell my S2000. It's a 2000 and has roughly 28k miles. Silverstone exterior over black leather interior. I am the third owner - old old man was the first and modified by the second. This second owner was Precision Motoring in TN. This served as their show/display car. There a few minor body flaws, but really nothing too bad - I am very picky and I can live with it. All mechanical and electronics work flawlessly. My asking price is $26,000 Feel free to make me an offer! Here are the mods:

Engine:

-Vortech Supercharger with polished finish

-DC Sports stainless headers

-HKS HI-Power stainless exhaust

-ACT 6 puck clutch

-Fidanza lightweight flywheel

-Carbon fiber radiator pannle

-Polished spark plug cover

Wheels and Suspension:

-18 inch RacingHart CR 3-Piece wheels

-Bridgestone Potenza S-03 tires

-Eibach Pro springs

Exterior:

-Full VeilSide aero kit

-front bumper with carbon fiber lip

-rear bumper

-side skirts

-rear fender flares

-tonneau cover

-GT adjustable carbon fiber spoiler

-Smoked side markers (not pictured)

Audio:

-Custom aircraft aluminum enclosure

-JL Audio 12w7 subwoofer

-2 Soundstrem VanGogh VGA600.2 amps

-Stinger Audio accessories

-Panasonic headunit

-Boston Acoustic Pro door speakers

Flaws:

-The front bumper does not align 100% correctly at the inner corners of the headlamps

-On the passenger side, the front bumper at the top where it aligns to the fender) wings out about 1cm where it hits the headlamp.

-The passenger door was replaced at some point and the alignment is just a bit off. You can't really see it unless you're looking at it from certain angles.

-One very small stone chip on the driver side front fender.

-Hairline scratch (might be buffable) on the top of the passenger fender - can't see unless you're looking for it under certain llighting

-The rear tires rub a tiny bit. I had this fixed before, and has gotten much better, but there is a little triming left to be done.

-The CF radiator cover in the engine compartment is missing a couple screws, but it still holds fine.

Most of these thing are minor and I have described them to the best of my ability. I am extremely anal about the condition of my cars. An untrained eye may not even catch these. I can provide high res pictures of any part if you are seriously interested. The car will come with the stock front and rear bumpers, headers, clutch, flywheel, and maybe a few other things that I have lying around if I still have them.

Please PM or email me if you’re interested. My email address is desmatt02@yahoo.com. The car is located in St. Louis, MO. Thanks for looking!!!

I have new pictures including shots that document all of the described areas listed above. Just say the waord and I will send them your way!

Chesterfield or Windcastle in St. Charles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I know I'm being like everyone else who is posting useless **** in this thread by saying this, but he did the same thing you did. Complimented the car. Makes no sense to me why you spelled "south" with a bloody f. How illeterate is that? I know I know, Thats the cool way to spell it.[/quotelol...wow:crazy:

Chesterfield //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks for the nice comliments guys! I'm selling to move into something a little more upscale - M3, Porsche, or something along those lines. No more garage space so this has gotta go before I start looking at replacements. Just posting it everywhere I can before I put it on ebay. Thanks again guys, and hopefully it will be gone soon!

except for the wing and the body kit, which could be taken off pretty easily who wouldn't like that carwhat are u talking about without the wing and the body kit the car looks to common and weak.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mkell

10+ year member
mkell
STL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views