2000 f150 rear wall

Ryan1126

Banned
San Diego
Building a back wall because i had to take out the back seats, the floor in my truck is awkward also so i raised the floor up today, im going to close up the front and carpet it im going to take out the crunch and mount both my amps off to the sides and i am going to build Plexiglas windows so you can see the amps logo through the back wall, and the subs are going to sit in between, this is what i got done today i gotta go buy more wood. I will be bolting my subs down to the wall and then bolting the wall to the cabin im not trying to get my SE's stolen i live on a street with a couple of tweaker houses so if they want them they are going to have to take the whole **** truck. this is my first time ever doing something like this, hell its my first time really working with wood at all haha, never used a saw in my life until today.

STP63464.jpg

STP63465.jpg

STP63467.jpg

STP63469.jpg

Im just running two 12 RE SE's i am going to push them with an MD1D, either that or the AQ1200d not sure yet, but im am just building the simple L port box that they give you the directions for, i wont get too crazy with the box im sure it will sound good enough for me. but as you know the back seats in the f150's take up too much room so they had to go no matter what. I'm just cleaning it up a bit so i dont have to see the rugged metal **** on the back wall.

OH, you mean like that I'm not actually building a "wall" im building a secondary wall to hide the back of the truck and the box will sit in front of it.

I cant wait i have told all my friends about RE and none of them think that they will be better than their W3's, so i have decided thats its time to get rid of the W3 and step my game up to something new to shut em all down. Everyone around here believes its JL or nothing.

I cant wait i have told all my friends about RE and none of them think that they will be better than their W3's, so i have decided thats its time to get rid of the W3 and step my game up to something new to shut em all down. Everyone around here believes its JL or nothing.
oh snap ur in san diego! haha im up the 15 in ontario lol and yes everyone loves the jl product line. good products just $$

x2 no one thats not in the car audio lifestyle seems to have heard of them. i feel dumb when i say i have two RE audio SE's and they think its flea market crap, then are like "Ohhhh OK thats cool" in a passive tone...then they hear it and are like ****..but still dont think its as good because they've never heard of RE before???

Looking forward to this build, I'll head down some time and have them hear my "fleamarket" AQ 15's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.