2 Sundown X18 & 2 MB Quart DSC1500.1D Build

Participant count
  • Participant list
New Amps.

Temp mids/highs setup till the box gets built.

Subs.

First family photo.

Kids are excited as I am.

Son wanted to show me he could lift it.

It's built and playing. Sounds great! Just have some bracing to do. The baffle is flexing between the subs.

Didn't get a lot of pics as I was busting my *** to get it done. Started at 9pm last night and finished around 4:30 this morning.

Have a few friends I owe big time for sticking it out and helping me get it done.

Will be adding bracing for the baffle today or tomorrow, then I'll get some vids.

Decided I needed to put the third row seat back in to plug the hole under the back of the box where my batts were. Just seemed like a lot of output was getting trapped down there.

Before the teardown

Found out why my voltage has been so low, that's my front batt

So this happened

And this is what it looks like now

Putting this seat back in made all the difference in the world. Port is now loading off the hatch instead of dumping into the open space that was under the box. Brought the lows out!!

Yes sir! I can jam 20Hz and still play well into the 50's if not higher. Haven't tested my response on the high end yet, but this box probably has one of the widest ranges of any I've ever built.

1080p excursion vid on the way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.