2 Sundown SA8 v2 dual 4, yard sale models

Status
Not open for further replies.

04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
Item(s) for Sale:

2 SA8 V.2 fromthe sundown yard sale. just installed these the other day but am wanting to buy a new lift for my truck so now these have to go. These look good/sound good but are sold as damaged from Sundown. Jacob said most likely tick noise at high excursion which i was unable to hear, though to be honest the 500 watts per I was giving them was no wehre near enough for high excursion

No trades

Item(s) Description/Condition:

near mint only a few hours of use

Price:

$50 per sub. cant go any lower guys. after shipping and fees i'll barly make any money

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

20 per sub, if shipping is much higher ill eat the extra. lower 48 only

Item Pictures:

20121022_162043.jpg

20121022_161904.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale: 2 SA8 V.2 fromthe sundown yard sale. just installed these the other day but am wanting to buy a new lift for my truck so now these have to go. These look good/sound good but are sold as damaged from Sundown. Jacob said most likely tick noise at high excursion which i was unable to hear, though to be honest the 500 watts per I was giving them was no wehre near enough for high excursion

No trades

Item(s) Description/Condition:

near mint only a few hours of use

Price:

$50 per sub. cant go any lower guys. after shipping and fees i'll barly make any money

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

20 per sub, if shipping is much higher ill eat the extra. lower 48 only

Item Pictures:

20121022_162043.jpg

20121022_161904.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
pm'd for both

D*mn great price! I want one lol. So only thing is the tick at high excursion?
cant confirm this. in jacobs thread he says it is a possibility. like i said the 500 rms i have to power doesnt push them anywhere near max excursion.

to me they look fine, sound fine but like i said they were sold at the yard sale for a reason

pm's responded to

cant confirm this. in jacobs thread he says it is a possibility. like i said the 500 rms i have to power doesnt push them anywhere near max excursion.
to me they look fine, sound fine but like i said they were sold at the yard sale for a reason

pm's responded to
wish i could find subs like these at a yardsale. pmd ill buy both now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...