2 sundown sa 12 d2's (2 weeks old super mint)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaeguerra909
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
20130621_191244_zps6d6089a8.jpg
Item(s) for Sale:

$140 plus ship a piece or $280 plus ship for the pair.

Only reason I am selling is because I am now doing 4 sa 10s.

Lol these things didnt even get to see real power yet. Oh and NOOOO TRADESSSS.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Basically new used for 2 weeks super minty

Price:

$140 plus ship a piece or $280 plus ship for the pair

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

20130621_191244_zps6d6089a8.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Double pic post ftw lol

Yea I have a lot of interest here and cl just people dont seem to have cash now a days all ways get trade offers when I clearly state on both postings im not looking for trades I am in no rush im still waiting for Jacob to get back in the office so I can order some sa 10s
I have cash but I have to figure out my amp sitaution first.

I have cash but I have to figure out amp sitaution first.
These are a pretty good deal, I would personally buy these. Then when you have about 100-150 I would buy an amp with about 1200w rms rating. Anything higher than this and you'll probably start have electrical issues not to mention needing better wire. When you upgrade amps, I'd recommend doing the big 3 if you haven't already. Hook these up at 1 ohm on a decent amp and in a good box, it'll sound great.

These are a pretty good deal, I would personally buy these. Then when you have about 100-150 I would buy an amp with about 1200w rms rating. Anything higher than this and you'll probably start have electrical issues not to mention needing better wire. When you upgrade amps, I'd recommend doing the big 3 if you haven't already. Hook these up at 1 ohm on a decent amp and in a good box, it'll sound great.
There D2s not D4s

all ways get trade offers when I clearly state on both postings im not looking for trades
that will always happen regardless. GLWS... and btw, didnt you live somewhere outside of California? if i remember correctly it was either Chicago or Georgia or am i confusing you to someone else

that will always happen regardless. GLWS... and btw, didnt you live somewhere outside of California? if i remember correctly it was either Chicago or Georgia or am i confusing you to someone else
Lol yes some one else ive all ways been here in socal

Yup lol real men run at .5 ohm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif buy a sundown amp and u wont have any worries I had the saz 1500v3 on stock electrical at .5 ohm and the amp never even got warm same with my older saz 3500 thats why I run nothing but sundown now

There D2s not D4s
Can't you hook them up in series at 1 ohm? I know in parallel they would be .5 ohm as that is what I'm running these on a 2500w amp. I know at 1 ohm with a 1200w amp with stock electrical besides big 3 I had massive voltage drops.

Can't you hook them up in series at 1 ohm? I know in parallel they would be .5 ohm as that is what I'm running these on a 2500w amp. I know at 1 ohm with a 1200w amp with stock electrical besides big 3 I had massive voltage drops.
.5, 2, 8 ohm are your options with 2 D2 ohm speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...