2 sundown 12s or 2 IA Li 12s??

Participant count
  • Participant list

09civic
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
im really stuck between these two subs(well 4 if you wanna be anal). Who has had expierence with these subs? ive heard nothing but good things about sundown but not much about IA. I mainly concerned about getting low and having them last for daily use. consider that they have their own custom box and the same amp.

The IA subs get low and sound great. It has been my experience though that the SA12 will take more power and still sounds great and will drop down.

SA 12's are what I choose, recones are $30 as opposed to like $100 for the LI's. They work is smaller spaces which is what I needed to have a usable trunk.

2nd that Soundstream DTR. Pushin 2x SA12's with a DTR 2200. Onlinecarstereo had the DTR's cheap a month ago

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.