2 sets of CDT Carbon Fiber 6.5" Component Speakers (HD-62CF)

SkwurlyFab
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SD
Item(s) for Sale: 2 sets of CDT 6.5" component speakers. 4 speakers, 4 crossovers, no tweeters. Model # HD-62CF.

Item(s) Description/Condition: All 4 speakers have blown coils. 2 of the crossovers have blown tweeter channels, the other 2 work great.

Both sets come in their original boxes and packaging.

I just called CDT and they said they will replace each pair of speakers for $79 and each pair of crossovers for $80.

These components go for $350 a set brand new. CDT will replace the speakers and crossovers with brand new ones for $159. Hopefully you have some tweeters lying around you can use.

Price: $50 per set plus actual shipping charges from Carlsbad, CA 92011

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I can ship these or you can pick them up in person in Carlsbad, CA if you're local

Item Pictures:

lUJBj5Ql.jpg

pgCL2fRl.jpg

9UW2I0ml.jpg

rfYVXfVl.jpg

3g1sbDol.jpg

DmCuXT6l.jpg

c0Hl7cGl.jpg

PHnx0APl.jpg

rh0UnPwl.jpg

8iHYID5l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They sounded great when they were working. Too bad I sent them too much power and fried the coils:verymad:

They sounded great when they were working. Too bad I sent them too much power and fried the coils:verymad:
how much power did you send them? I ran my set off a nine 2x and they took it fine. They really were some nice mids with midbass that snap quick and sound great!

Was using the 560 xovers

I was running each pair off a JL 300/2, so around 150 watts each and they all popped on me. I must've done something wrong.

Yeah I thought I had everything dialed in just fine but I blew them twice so maybe I was sending them some botched signal or my gains were too high and I didn't realize it.

Just want to get rid of these things and make some room on my shelves. If anybody wants them I'll do them for $30 shipped per set, or $50 shipped for both sets. If that's not a fair price just make me an offer and we can figure it out. thanks

I have the same set in my truck and wondered what model they were. Are these an older version because when I look up the model number a different set of speakers comes up. I may be interested in getting a set. I'll keep you posted

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.