2 sets of 1.25" tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

And thanks

Ok

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

And thanks

I've got 2 choices of customized packages I'd like to show you. I see you're on Tapatalk. I'm not sure you're aware but I'm a Supporting Vendor. I'd like to email you if you'll pm me your address, please.

I've got 2 choices of customized packages I'd like to show you. I see you're on Tapatalk. I'm not sure you're aware but I'm a Supporting Vendor. I'd like to email you if you'll pm me your address, please.
I pm'd you my email address

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.