2 sa 12's or 1 Fi BTL 15?

And I want to go with more power but Idk how much my alt can handle...I have 0 gauge ofc ran with a kinetik 1400 in the back and I don't drop into the 12s on voltage. Usually goes lowest 13.3 full tilt..is there room for even a more powerful amp?

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

I also have the big 3 done as well. Could I honestly handle a 2200 watt amp without having to replace my alternator?

And I want to go with more power but Idk how much my alt can handle...I have 0 gauge ofc ran with a kinetik 1400 in the back and I don't drop into the 12s on voltage. Usually goes lowest 13.3 full tilt..is there room for even a more powerful amp? 

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

I also have the big 3 done as well. Could I honestly handle a 2200 watt amp without having to replace my alternator?
Yea if u add another batt u should be fine ..and most 18s want 6-8 cubes

I run a aq3500.1 and a ppi bk800.4 and when i had to send my mechman alt back for repair i put my stock 125a alt back on it only drops to 12.4 on decaf or boosted stuff on regular music i stay in low 13s ....but i have a lot of wire and 300ah of batts..so anythings possible

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Don't multiple batteries in turn put more stress on your alternator for charging purposes?
Nope..not a 636 ..gsxr 1000

I'll have a new car this time next year..my bad tho bro. Looks like a 636 from the pic...even the rims look like my 636 3 spokes. Hmmm...maybe I should go to a 2200 and add another kinetik batt...like a kinetic 800 or something

I'll have a new car this time next year..my bad tho bro. Looks like a 636 from the pic...even the rims look like my 636 3 spokes. Hmmm...maybe I should go to a 2200 and add another kinetik batt...like a kinetic 800 or something
Nah snag another 1400 or sell the 1400s and get a g31 duracell

Thank you. There is too much Sundown nut hugging. I've owned a pair of SA's and feel like an outcast saying I was incredibly disappointed. I had a 15" BL in their prior that to the pair of 12s and I preferred it in nearly every aspect.
Same here, I got much more performance out of my c2 15 than the sundown.

Interesting..Most of you guys are sayin the btl 15" over the two sa 12s...but are you keeping in mind the adequate custom box that I would put each in and the amp I'm currently running?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.