SOLD 2 RL-P 12's for sale

Crzy
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ok i have my two rl-p 12's up for sale. i am the original owner of these subs, bought them directly from sound splinter. They are D4 and are in perfect working condition. cosmeticially these subs are also perfect. there are no blemishes on the cone or any scuffs or tears on the the surround. i never even abused these subs only had them on 700 to 750 rms a peice.

The only blemish on the subs are the normal small surfacer scratches on the bottom of the motor from sitting outside of the box. once i pull them out of their box i will snap some pics of it, it is nothing bad none of the white spots or rust marks, just slight surface scratches no deep gouges or anything.

they will be shipped in their original boxes just like you would get them from sound splinter

im looking to get 190 + shipping for each sub OBO if you also want the box we can work something out it is 3.5 cube tuned to 32-33 hz and the fron is double baffled

as for refs dumple has bought from me on this forum and i dont think anyone else, my ebay id is compunut57. im a legit seller and am not trying to screw anyone over if thats a worry have many refs on different r/c forums as well if need be

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture004-3.jpg

PM's replied, sorry not really looking for any trades need to fund a new setup.

Since i am located in hartford CT, right now at school, i would have to drive back to PA to ship, i will drive for an hour or so to meetup with you. That means the NY boarder by Danbury is near anyone near there, springfeild mass, and pretty much anything in CT

bump as toyrunner said, i will split them up if there are two buyers, if not i cant do that i dont want one just sitting around

bump need these gone will drive to meetup with somebody near hartford CT to deliver them or meet halfway if too far. if you want them pickup lets work something out i need these gone

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.