SOLD (2) RD HW 15"s D1 $500 + shipping

bumpin buick
5,000+ posts

Science is everything
These are two RD HW 15" D1's using the V.2 Motors. I would like 250 each plus shipping or 500 for the pair and half shipping. I have used them for three comps, they put up some huge numbers but I got some shocker sig neos I am using for this season. Thanks guys

Heavyweight9.jpg

Heavyweight13.jpg

200 would come with the basket and all as well. Would is still fine and sub still works but I could send just the motor if people want. The spider landing came loose and a part of the plastic ring broke off so part of the landing is not connected. Figured some people may have more use for the motor alone though

Are you serious? I pmd about these twice and no answer so i figured they where gone. If anything is still for sale let me know.. thanks

Sorry I had been outta town for over a week. Then came home to take them out for the buyer (they were sold) but one had a spider disconnect so he drove home instead. That is my bad man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.