Participant count
  • Participant list

Playthebass
10+ year member

Ky
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These are mint were played for 30 mins not even Close to being broke in. They were built for 2k each.

They are dual 2"s

Price:

550 shipped to Ur door

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

WILL Post pics with username tonight

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). [/View attachment 26542314View attachment 26542315View attachment 26542316View attachment 26542317

Last edited by a moderator:
ok me and my fiancé has a 2001 mitsubishi eclipse and its all custom and im just wondering what would be the best subs for the bass so it dont blow the speakers and to where we can get it bassing right

Honestly I would just sell everything u have and get a sa 12 do a 4th order and feed it a saz 1200 be a great small nice little setup

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

And I would say prob 5 or 6 times as loud as what u have now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.