SOLD 2 Powerbass XS-12 Dual 1 Ohm's With Fresh Recones!

yeah, i pushed the insert image button when i was posting a reply, and it said please enter the url of your image, so i copied and pasted it hit enter to space them apart and i got them question marks?

100_0676.jpg

thanks again dbeez! new pictures will be up in a couple days, i know these are 3 months old, and these subs havent moved since just been sittin here so when my camera gets back from arizona new pics will be up!

hahahaha you're crackin me up, thanks for readin the rules, never did i ask for social security card? and you sir need to go back to school, i feel you are the bird brain here
Im glad I made your day, and your rules cracked me up even more.

I STILL FEEL THE NEED TO WRITE IN CAPS EXCESSIVE AND VERY ANNOYING, MUST WE YELL TO GET THE SALE.

on a side note, call me what you want, I actually have enough knowledge to know how to post links from photobucket.

Gl w. your sale, those subs are actually good, I had a pair once. Fun stuff.

I STILL FEEL THE NEED TO WRITE IN CAPS EXCESSIVE AND VERY ANNOYING, MUST WE YELL TO GET THE SALE.

on a side note, call me what you want, I actually have enough knowledge to know how to post links from photobucket.

na man im not meaning it as yelling as much as read the rules type thing if that makes sense? man drop the beefin talk its whatever. thank you though yeah i wanna keep em but i need money too, you think this a fair price? i got em on craigslist locally for 400ish cause no one around here really knows anything too much, and there is really no reference online or anything to em. i traded my 360 for em got em from psychoacoustics on here, they did the recone i think it was erie? i dunno

na man im not meaning it as yelling as much as read the rules type thing if that makes sense? man drop the beefin talk its whatever. thank you though yeah i wanna keep em but i need money too, you think this a fair price? i got em on craigslist locally for 400ish cause no one around here really knows anything too much, and there is really no reference online or anything to em. i traded my 360 for em got em from psychoacoustics on here, they did the recone i think it was erie? i dunno but yeah only thing ive seen on references to the price are single ones people have sold in the past for like 180ish plus shippin so i slapped this price on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.