(2) Playstation 3 60GB Consoles

Sorry, will only sell together. The fat PS3s are a major PITA (if you play them for hours), so youll be glad you have an extra for parts.
I will take a video of them powered on as well.
That's a pretty retarded statement.. mine runs for weeks at a time. MW3 most nights, Netflix if MW3 isn't on.. been doing it since MW2 first came out. As long as you don't suffocate the thing and allow the fans to do what they're supposed to.. they don't break.

Youre in the minority then, but good to hear. The lousy lead-free solder used by PS is a problem. If you think otherwise, than thats fine as well. Its just my opinion after being in the Reworking occupation for years.

ive had good luck with the ps3 fat. good consoles and the 60g is backwards compatible. really sought after. i would reconsider price on the working one.

I've had my fat ps3 60gb since the day it came out, still works great. I do use a fan cooler on it though.

Also OP, why don't you try what one of the members suggested and use the good HDD on the bad ps3 to see the result? Bad one may really just be a simple HDD replacement.

I've had my fat ps3 60gb since the day it came out, still works great. I do use a fan cooler on it though.
Also OP, why don't you try what one of the members suggested and use the good HDD on the bad ps3 to see the result? Bad one may really just be a simple HDD replacement.
I have way too much time and money invested (probly could have bought 2 new PS3's by now). So if some dumb reason I put the good HDD in and it bricks or something else happens, I have to spend another $40 on parts to get the working one back in 100% playing condition. I think the prices are great enough where if it turns out to be a HDD, a nice profit can be made but Im surely at my end with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DTPnU

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
DTPnU
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies