Status
Not open for further replies.

nutxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tacoma
1. Product: 2 Phoenix Gold xs4600s

2. Specs: 4x75 or 2x300

3. Description/Condition: First off. These are not my amp but I do have them here and I have hooked them up and tested all channels and bridged as well as checking out the xovers and pots. They seem to work 100%. Cosmetically they seem to be around 8 or 9 with the occasional chip and one amp has a small gouge on it. The terminals are in good shape. One amps power screws are kind of weird. When they were cleaned off the gold wiped off and it left them silverish.

4. Price: :125 per amp plus ship. These are not small amps. If you wanna take a chance on a flat rate itll be about 19 bucks if not probably around 23 or 24. paypal only, no echecks.

5. Pictures: The pics are a little mixed up but you can figure out which is which

amp 1

HPIM6450.jpg

HPIM6451.jpg

HPIM6448.jpg

HPIM6452.jpg

amp2

HPIM6447.jpg

HPIM6446.jpg

HPIM6449.jpg

HPIM6453.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I'm thinking people don't know how god these amps are. These are amazing mosfet amps hand built in the USA to go head to head with RF and MTX. 24db high and low pass crossovers with 48db low pass possible. With good electrical these can be run 2 ohm mono 1 ohm stereo.
Thats just off the top of my head..

http://download.phoenixphorum.com/Manuals/Amplifiers/XS/xs4chan.pdf

God told me no.

I remember you had a ****** for these about a year ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

God told me no.
I remember you had a ****** for these about a year ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Still dig these. I just had to take one out I had running my mids a few days ago. If I had the money Id buy one of these.

For those that don't know, these are very similar to the Tantrum amps. Great SQ & underrated. These are great amps. And considering the condition, well worth the asking price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...