SOLD 2 Kicker Solo Baric L7 12"s for sell

They received a ton of horrid reviews because items were taking months to arrive or were not arriving at all but customers credit cards were being charged and no refunds given. Check it out on that epinions.com site. You will be surprised at some of the ones you read

Raven you shouldnt diss a site unless u've dealt w/ them urself. I asked ppl about etronics on this board and they all said they've never had any problems w/ the site

Ok....for one thing. I am merely going by more than 100 bad reviews from customers who HAVE dealt with the site and gotten FUKKED!!!. Why dont you check them out yourself on the site I posted above. Then maybe you will look at it in a different way. Just because a few people on the board have had no probs doesn't mean that etronics is safe. It just means that there are a fewq people that got lucky compared to the many that got screwed. There is one guy on there that got taken for over 1000.00. Anyway, check the reviews and see for yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.