SOLD 2 Kicker S15L7's Cheap

BOHICA
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member

I don't want to get rid of them but I think it is time...(I blew my amp up) I got these on here a few months ago and I loved them... They got pretty **** loud!!! I hit a 147.0 with them off of a Boss Riot 2200. They are in good shape (couple of small scratches on the cones) Nothing big at all. The surrounds are mint!!! I am thinking $400 shipped obo for both of them to your door.... If you have any trades let me know... I would like to try an 18"... or some 12's.. Heres some pics of them in my Bronco...

stereo006.jpg
[/img]

stereo002.jpg
[/img]

stereo003.jpg
[/img]

If you want any more pics let me know I will get them asap!!!

Thanks

Bohica

no Not that amp.... I blew the amp I hit it with.... But yes in that box.... It was the first box I built.... And I think it was partical board....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.