2 kicker L7 15s 4th or 6th order enclosure need help!!

Did I put 2 kicker L715 In a 4th order enclosure or 6 order enclosure

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

saint0241

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I've been trying to do a 6 order or a 4th order I was Leaning more towards the 4th order But I am stuck on Enclosure dimensions and design I've been trying to do it for a week and a 1/2 now and math was not my Thing. I don't want to put one in a sealed area it's too small or too big . Was hoping somebody could help me So I could understand some of the equations and stuff. Was looking for like a low thirties And mid forties tune to. Any in all help would be greatly appreciated thank you My head can only get smashed against the wall so many more times

Kickers tend to do fairly well in sealed and 4th orders. If math isn’t your thing, I’d definitely not try a series 6th. You can put those L7 15’s in the range of sealed they recommend and that’ll do well for the sealed section of a 4th BP. Kickers tend to do well in larger sealed boxes.

So I've been trying to do a 6 order or a 4th order I was Leaning more towards the 4th order But I am stuck on Enclosure dimensions and design I've been trying to do it for a week and a 1/2 now and math was not my Thing. I don't want to put one in a sealed area it's too small or too big . Was hoping somebody could help me So I could understand some of the equations and stuff. Was looking for like a low thirties And mid forties tune to. Any in all help would be greatly appreciated thank you My head can only get smashed against the wall so many more times

What vehicle and power?

What vehicle are you putting those in? Are you doing it just to do it or are you doing it because you think it is the best approach for heavy bass in your vehicle?
2015 Kia soul and I'm doing it to get the most out of my car. It sounds good but I'm looking at this design.
What vehicle are you putting those in? Are you doing it just to do it or are you doing it because you think it is the best approach for heavy bass in your vehicle?
2015 Kia soul and I'm doing it to get most out of vehicle I was looking into this design .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221214_214012_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20221214_214012_YouTube.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 32
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...