• Participant list

150db VW
10+ year member

P.A.
Item(s) for Sale:

2 of the kx1200.1s original models

Item(s) Description/Condition:

both have some scratches id say 7-8/10 cosmetic

one has been painted, and actually looks pretty good it just doesnt match the other

mechanically 10/10 they work perfectly and both will do over 1500 rms at 1 ohm at 14v

great clean power. im using them strapped right now, they work perfectly strapped or standalone. one will come with endcaps as i use the endcaps in the car to go one one end of one and the other end of the other amp so they look like one big asss amp.

only selling due to car issues. i hate kicker but i love these babies.

Price:

200 each OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

if ur truly interested we can figure shipping out.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26536860

View attachment 26536859

Maybe the most solid amps ever here. GLWS, wish I needed lower power I'd snatch these in a heartbeat.
ive onwed 18 of these lol you cant kill em......unless you are fully retarded. theyre heavy theyre powerhouses theyre clean and its a great price for old school goodness/brand name clean power. id take these over any ap or hifonics budget amps of similar power for similar prices.

ive onwed 18 of these lol you cant kill em......unless you are fully retarded. theyre heavy theyre powerhouses theyre clean and its a great price for old school goodness/brand name clean power. id take these over any ap or hifonics budget amps of similar power for similar prices.
Same.

I had a master/slave on my Xs in the past where I was constantly getting down to 9v due to not having proper charging and having bad batteries. I actually soldered the ground to the slave amp and it wouldn't unscrew. Amps still worked like a champ though.

Same.
I had a master/slave on my Xs in the past where I was constantly getting down to 9v due to not having proper charging and having bad batteries. I actually soldered the ground to the slave amp and it wouldn't unscrew. Amps still worked like a champ though.
yup they take torture like its nothing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.