2 JL Audio TW3 10” sealed vs 2 Alpine R2-W8D2 8” ported

Participant count
  • Participant list
How much is the box. The ones I have seen from them are pretty pricey, so for that amount I would rather have one custom built. Any box builders in your area?
The one I’m looking at would be about 600. I have some shops I could call near me and see if they could build me something.

For what it’s worth… I picked up a mti stage 4 or 5 for around 900.00. Loaded with jl tw3 it’s was 1995.00. Which is a good 1k off what I would pay if I ordered everything. If I had to do it over…. I’d build my own box. But… this box is pretty sexy. I couldn’t build this thing for 900.00 . I personally enjoy the look just as much as the sound. For 600.00 you’d get the piece of mind it was don’t correct from the rip. But I personally can’t put a price tag on piece of mind. I just heard the tw3 10 x2 in a sealed box and it sounded so friggin tight and hit hard enough for me. Hence the reason I went with the tw3 12s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...