2 JL Audio 13TW5's or 6 Kicker 8" L5's

what the hell are you talking about?

give your 2 cents on something you know about rather than pulling something out of your ass.
Your entitiled to your own opinion just like i am thats all i gotta say but its buddys money goin down the drain and its not the install.

Your entitiled to your own opinion just like i am thats all i gotta say but its buddys money goin down the drain and its not the install.
Then how come you and a few other people have issues with the subs, yet the majority of users do not due to the facts that you mentioned? Not to mention the amount of time and unGodly amounts of money JL Audio put into the subwoofers...

See, here's the thing. You are wrong. You ARE entitled to an opinion, however do not voice that opinion when your "facts" are indeed ********. Dont lie and misguide users, it's not the way it works.

I hope if you ever ask for help that people tell you it's perfectly fine to run a 5k rms amplifier on a yellowtop and your 5farad PA Capacitor.

heres the pm you sent me.

Look at what your saying so you come across your answers based on what you read i come across my answer based on what i seen.Words vs. Physical proof.A book told you something and a demo of not having enuff range of motion told me something else.Now who's the idiot.Whos talking out thier ass.Get yourself facts,proof and then talk to me like you know something about car audio.
as i just told you in the last pm you are showing your ass every time you post about something you know nothing about. im one of the few guys on here thats actually owned and ran the TW5's. its not from reading its first hand knowledge. so whoever you saw burn there shallow mounts up go back and tell them to learn how to install properly.

One i dont have that issue becuase i dont own them nor do i want 2.So what your saying just just because its a priced high woofer automatically it flawless?And my facts are not ******** and im not misguiding anybody and now lieing.A question was asked and i gave my answer.I didnt say you have to listen to me becuase im the almight know it all car audio guru.No i said what i wanted to say and that was it.You can take it how you want it and do with it what you want.So yea your bad now to come up with a stupid remark perfectly fine to run a 5k rms amplifier on a yellowtop and your 5farad PA Capacitor i take it you run this in your car or did run it huh or did you read this in a magazine.

One i dont have that issue becuase i dont own them nor do i want 2.So what your saying just just because its a priced high woofer automatically it flawless?And my facts are not ******** and im not misguiding anybody and now lieing.A question was asked and i gave my answer.I didnt say you have to listen to me becuase im the almight know it all car audio guru.No i said what i wanted to say and that was it.You can take it how you want it and do with it what you want.So yea your bad now to come up with a stupid remark perfectly fine to run a 5k rms amplifier on a yellowtop and your 5farad PA Capacitor i take it you run this in your car or did run it huh or did you read this in a magazine.
as i said you continue to show your ass with each post.

ok bones22 and everybody else we can go on forever on this but im not.Its a forum everybody can say whats on thier mind thats all ima say.Some people take things to the heart just a little bit too much.Its not that serious to get all worked up about.

ok bones22 and everybody else we can go on forever on this but im not.Its a forum everybody can say whats on thier mind thats all ima say.Some people take things to the heart just a little bit too much.Its not that serious to get all worked up about.
we did say what was on our minds: that you're an idiot

you didnt have to respond back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

so y you answering back?
I'm answering back to warn everybody you have no idea what you are talking about.

and besides, im not the one thats so concerned, why are YOU answering back? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Nope, no magazine. Saw it in a car once at an audioshop. I think He wa running two 13TW5's on 6k I think, two PA3000DB's maybe? /End Sarcasm.

Back to life. That's great that you dont want to, and NO, it's not because it's a high priced woofer. Read past that and more into it - - - do you KNOW why it's so expensive to own that woofer? Heres a few facts : It's JL, which is expensive. It's a 13.5" Shallow mount woofer with relatively new technology. JL Audio has a decent reputation for putting a lot of R&D into a woofer before releasing it. I'm not saying it's expensive because it's flawless, and hey maybe you got a bad woofer, but you spoke like it was several woofers that you have seen burn out, which quite frankly sounds like a jackass was behind the head unit. They spent a lot of time and money developing the woofers, this isn't Pyle we're talking about.

Please note that I freaking HATE JL Audio, it's just JL>Jackasses.

And like I said, please state your opinions. That is fine. However, do not voice uneducated ones that mislead the OP. You said that they do not have enough travel and they burn up, which I do not and will not hold to be truthful. The fact of the matter is that someone sent too much clipped power to a sub in an underbuilt box and shredded the woofer.

I hope they take away your talking privileges.

so y you answering back?
why do you bother with car audio when you dont know shit about it. take the time to learn. both reading and first hand knowledge.

you are right you gave your opinion to the OP's question. the problem with that would be simple.

have you used the TW5's or shallow mounts yourself?

from your posts i highly doubt it

have you used the kickers?

maybe you have but again i have doubts.

dont post personal opinions about things you know nothing about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.