2 JL Audio 13TW5's or 6 Kicker 8" L5's

Do not put those thin line in your car your going to regret it trust they dont have enough range of motion between the voice coil and magnet you will burn them in a heartbeat and money down the drain.I've seen thin lines burned to the point that it caught on fire and melted the cone.

Do not put those thin line in your car your going to regret it trust they dont have enough range of motion between the voice coil and magnet you will burn them in a heartbeat and money down the drain.I've seen thin lines burned to the point that it caught on fire and melted the cone.
please dont post anymore

OP ignore the above post due to not knowing what they are talking about.

i cant speak for other shallow mounts all ive used are the TW5's and Memphis Sclass.

neither of which would have the problem mentioned above.

what the hell are you talking about?

Ok fine just giving my 2 cents and trying to save a guy money but ok everybody has to learn one way or another right.
give your 2 cents on something you know about rather than pulling something out of your ass.

Ok fine just giving my 2 cents and trying to save a guy money but ok everybody has to learn one way or another right.
Everyone does need to learn - - - including you.

The speaker wasnt the problem in the install you saw/had, more than likely it was the user.

OP, I have yet to hear the TW5's, however those Kicker woofers dont react well to a sealed enclosure, at least hte one I used didnt. Not to mention the two TW's have a good bit more cone area.

That would what I would opt for is the TW's, if it were me. Best of luck to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.