2 FI BL 12's Fully Loaded For SALE $550 PLUS SHIPPING

Spare
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

2 FI BL 12's Fully loaded

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Fairly good condition, few scratches on bottom, very good condition on rubber and front.

One of the subs was recently reconed to a brand new subwoofer BY FI Audio. FI did the reconing for me so it was professionally handled. these subs can handle an easy daily of 1250 rms each, but can also handle much higher. I only had them running about 1000 rms a piece since ive owned them.

Price:

$550 for the pair plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

plus shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
photo6-1.jpg

Hey thanks bro! Took me a long time to build it just because of the amount of sanding. I actually had someone want to buy it off of here lol. which i dont mind doing but dayuummmm the shipping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.