2 DP21"s

I'm trying to get the w7's sold as fast as I can to maybe catch that deal. Was also considering Sundown. And one of my friends suggested Crunch, saying they're a lot of bang for the buck, any thoughts on those.
the crunch gp3000d's are probably what he was talking about and yes they are about the best dollar per watt amps out right now. if you have the money though i would go with sundown or try the new diablo audio 2500's.

Ok, I got one side and the front attached to the bottom. I also fiberglassed the port, with mat in all of the corners.

CIMG0226.jpg

CIMG02282.jpg

CIMG02292.jpg

Sanded edge.

CIMG02312.jpg

CIMG0233.jpg

CIMG0237.jpg

CIMG0234.jpg

Going to finish the fiberglass when the box is mostly together.

CIMG0235.jpg

CIMG02412.jpg

Ya im thinking maybe some Crunch GP3000D's.JL is way overpriced, thnk God for sponsors They liked JL so I figured it would be easier to just appease them rather than fight them.
Going from the JLs to the crunch amps would be a bad move.

keep the JL if you can they are nice amps. why change them out for something worse.I would not buy them new at full price but you already got them.

Looking great so far - - - keep it upand hurry up!!

To the jackass about Crunch vs JL - - - JL is not "better" than Crunch, it depends on what you need the most - the power or the "cleanliness" I reckon you could say of the JL. You wont notice a difference in sound, that's fairly clear to say. The Crunch's are 1/2 the price of a 1000/1 and put out roughly 3x the power...hrmmmmmmmmmm...your statement bewilders me

However, the JL 1000/1's are still great amplifiers, just overpriced and a bit inefficient. If you already have four of the 1000/1's laying around...use them - why mess with changing it all? Those DP21's will love 2k rms each

Yea the Jls are horrible inefficient for a class D, but i would never go to a crunch from a Jl, its like trading your bmw or a hyundai, even if its a hyundai genesis its still a hyundai.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rmzsuzuki89

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
rmzsuzuki89
St. Pete, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date