2 din options NOT double din questions

blazeplacid
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
DFW texas
I have a G35 and currently have a Kenwod DNX8120.

I dont want a double din like the Pioneer 4200 or the cheap looking jensen non video double din

I know alpine made a nice EQ controller back in the 90s/early 2000s that used a din space, the price is kinda high for the application im going to be using it for. Dont need time alignment or a ton of crossover options.

All the other EQs ive seen are single din

basically im looking for a new(er) single din with another single din eq/processor on top

there really aren't to many din size eq's made anymore. Alpine is releasing a new processor (h800) this summer that uses a similar din interface like the 701 uses. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

pioneer has a whole digital eq sound processor ..mariger that looks just like 1din headunit.Looks cool and they have a few..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.