(2) Deka 9A31s Vs (1) Powermaster D3100

c0smo kram3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Alabama
Now, I definitely know the PowerMaster is a better battery, but the price of the Dekas are telling me to go w/ them. I could get two new Dekas for the cost of one new PowerMaster. Common sense is telling me to go w/ the Dekas but which do you guys suggest to do?

hmmmmmm

I like my D3100s

Ill let someone else answer

Ive had both, and 2 Dekas vs 2 D3100s is a SLAUGHTER from my voltage tests....it might be close with 2 vs 1 though

The system im building now is the first one ive had large enough to need extra batteries. Since they were available locally I just got 3 yellow tops.I will see how it works out.

deka's if you have plenty of room

even if the powermaster might hold your voltage a little higher (IF, we don't know), the deka's should last a lot longer at that voltage without draining and giving you further drops

how much power are you running and what size alt?

deka's if you have plenty of room
even if the powermaster might hold your voltage a little higher (IF, we don't know), the deka's should last a lot longer at that voltage without draining and giving you further drops

how much power are you running and what size alt?
Well, either a Sundown 3000D or (2) AQ 2200Ds.

I can't buy either until I get some more money. So the sundown will be my first choice. But, if the sale is over by then (they have like 30ish from a pic I saw left) I will go w/ the AQ amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

c0smo kram3r

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
c0smo kram3r
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date