2 dd 9515g's fs $700

BigSix
10+ year member

Whippin the Bass
Austin,Tx
Item(s) for Sale:

pair of DD 9515g's dual 2

Item(s) Description/Condition: This subs are absolute BEASTS!

One of them I bought brand new the other I bought from a member on here.....

Mechanical:10/10

cosmetic: 9/10

Price:

700 picked up only in the DFW area.....will not ship as I do not have the boxes

I live in denton.....this is a great deal as one of these costs around $600 new

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Selling because I am trying to get my suburban fixed

Item Pictures:

DSC01710.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

DSC01708.jpg

DSC01707.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Wont consider shipping at all? Im in canada LOL.

Im looking for a set of 15s & these look like a good option!

Give me a quote to

Faust, Alberta

T0G 0X0

Canada

if you decide to consider, if not good luck with the sale.

Also do you have any pics of the woofers out of the box?

EDIT: Does the woofer on the right have a different smaller suround? Some reason it looks different in all the pics.

Wont consider shipping at all? Im in canada LOL.
Im looking for a set of 15s & these look like a good option!

Give me a quote to

Faust, Alberta

T0G 0X0

Canada

if you decide to consider, if not good luck with the sale.

Also do you have any pics of the woofers out of the box?

EDIT: Does the woofer on the right have a different smaller suround? Some reason it looks different in all the pics.

Ill look into shipping as it wont be cheap...honestly I rather do a local sale but Ill check it out....I havnt taken them out but will do If i decide to ship and the one on the right was a recone I believe .......

If i was to drive 16 hours to pick these up for your asking price, would you let the box go with the subs?

Im located in Beaufort, SC. And id pay you in cash, would have to drive up there the 27th through the 29th of May over that weekend since i got duty on Friday the 20th and wouldnt have time to drive there and back on this saturday night alone.

Let me know, I used to own several DD subs particularly 9500 series so i know what they are worth and what they are about.

Mike

If i was to drive 16 hours to pick these up for your asking price, would you let the box go with the subs?
Im located in Beaufort, SC. And id pay you in cash, would have to drive up there the 27th through the 29th of May over that weekend since i got duty on Friday the 20th and wouldnt have time to drive there and back on this saturday night alone.

Let me know, I used to own several DD subs particularly 9500 series so i know what they are worth and what they are about.

Mike
are you sure you really wanna drive 16 hours for these subs??? thats alot of gas lol i dont know if it would be feasible.......however you can have the box but before you get up and drive the box is not in good shape......it got beat up in shipping and pretty much coming apart.....like the board outside the port you can move......you can pm me if you would like to talk more about it......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BigSix

10+ year member
Whippin the Bass
BigSix
Austin,Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date