• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goindef154
5,000+ posts

Nothing
Phoenix, AZ
Item(s) for Sale:

2 DC audio Level 2 8 inch subs with Dual 4 coils.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very lightly used from the guy I bought them off of and I've only used one for the last month. Just going a different direction with the setup.

These are the older ones that don't have the extended piece between the magnet and basket but they still get down if you want them too.

Price:

$220 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included in price

Item Pictures:

The picture is of one but I have the other and it's packed up and ready to go.

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

What do these guys like ported? i have about 1.5cu to offer and im thinking 2 8's is the loudest i could get with 1000wrms or less

Yea behind the seat. May cut some of the plastic container out but not sure yet, someone is supose to buy mu jbl and amp this weekend. Well see if that happens.... They would only need 500 for the pair? Im trying to be get louder then my jbl ported

oh ok cool gotcha, I'm sure you could get a box big enough behind there, those things are roomy.

No sorry they take 500rms each one.

220 for the pair correct? do 210 shipped ill send you the monies right now

Actually i should prob check out how much i can get these for new since there are no dealers in my area dc **** come pretty cheap, but i dont quite remeber how much these guys cost...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Goindef154

5,000+ posts
Nothing
Goindef154
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants