2 crossfire xs v2 18's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaeguerra909
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

2 crossfire xs v2 18's d.7's 4 inch flatwound aluminum voice coil 6 layer spider 2000 watts rms yea right lol have a crossfire xs 8k at 1 ohm daily and they seriously never broke a sweat .5 burps no **** problem

(Dmm reads way too high all 4 could read the same my installers fluke reads .9)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 mechanic 9/10 cosmetic a few light scratchs on the basket as you can see look 10 times better in person due to flash but just wanted people to see.I like to keep My stuff in perfect condition but was really hard with a box with woofers standing straight forward.just had both reconed a few weeks ago have only had probably an hour play time

Price:

$420 plus ship each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FedEx/ups

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG1829.jpg

IMAG1832.jpg

IMAG1835.jpg

IMAG1837.jpg

IMAG1839.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, it wont let me PM you, I need you to either clear out space if that's the issue, but it says that you have chosen not to receive, or are unable to receive. But I have that resolution.

No he's not, I've been PM'ing him for the last 3 days, just today it's saying I can't PM him, besides, this member is legit, I can't see or know of anything that could get him banned, and there's a lot of people that have that banned under there user, they type that there themselves

No he's not, I've been PM'ing him for the last 3 days, just today it's saying I can't PM him, besides, this member is legit, I can't see or know of anything that could get him banned, and there's a lot of people that have that banned under there user, they type that there themselves
srory my sarcasm and attempt to be funny failed lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...