Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad4health
10+ year member

Hymen Removal Specalist
Item(s) for Sale:

Odyssey PC2150T

Item(s) Description/Condition:

cheap does not mean bad!!!! used but still does the dern thing. sits around 12.7 will b cleaned up b4 shipping weighs 77lbs

Price:

250 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipped fedex, or usps and insured for asking price. both have test papers from advanced auto parts taped to the side.

Item Pictures:

IMAG0792.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yea im about to make my own website cuz all of these are trying to make me pay anyways. so ill pay to do and say what i want. im thinkin batts4health.com or Bad4healthINC.com or the 1st one i wanted when i was like 11 warpticket.com so after that i wont b selling that much on here or the other sites cuz they all have pannies in a buch

it was probably deleted on CACO because their mods know that you haven't rectified the situation with the bad batteries you sold to someone.

Also the fact that you sell used batteries from a warehouse as something that came out of your car (when it clearly states in another ad that they came out of "trucks")

yea im about to make my own website cuz all of these are trying to make me pay anyways. so ill pay to do and say what i want. im thinkin batts4health.com or Bad4healthINC.com or the 1st one i wanted when i was like 11 warpticket.com so after that i wont b selling that much on here or the other sites cuz they all have pannies in a buch
I'll be visiting your website next build ;D

it was probably deleted on CACO because their mods know that you haven't rectified the situation with the bad batteries you sold to someone.

Also the fact that you sell used batteries from a warehouse as something that came out of your car (when it clearly states in another ad that they came out of "trucks")
i tried to rectify the situation he didnt wanna work it out. i told him all i could do and he still wanted me to bend over backwards. you cant squeese sweat from a stone. im replacing imjnotu batt free of charge becuase he didint threaten me he talked to me like a man instead of acting like a girl an making false claims. and they were in trucks, taken out, i bought them, put them in my car , took them out, sold them. is that so hard to understand and get the fu ck out of here anyways u already kno i dont like you or candysucker customs. next time im in fl im def coming to see YOU!

ooh another threat from another online dweller. come see ME. have fun finding me
Dumping in a FS thread is against the rules too. And by the above comment, it sounds like you have keyboard commando syndrome, but would run at the first sign of actually having to eat words you type. But this is just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...