2 Brahmas 12 or

If I was in your position, I would more than less likley get the 2 Brahma's...unless someone completley sold me on the Premier.

- Steve

no, havent been sold on the pioneers.. its just it "seems" (being the key word) to be a great speaker and i already have pioneer tv/HU and dvd player and 12 disc changer.. and i would like to try and stick w/ the same stuff but then again.. i havent heard anything about the pioneer except for whats posted on here and what i have read in Mobile Entertainment. i also have never heard the Brahmas personally.. but do hear alot about them on here.. and here only????

notice the new Pioneer is named SPL...so maybe that will help your decision //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

actually i have no clue, just assuming...but i seriously doubt that ANYONE could be unhappy with a pair of brahmas...10's 12's 15's whatever

I found that on teamamp as well as all the other sites you will get a very good review of the sub, you hear all the bad adn the good, in fact, team amp may be more prone to hearing about the subs that break than thse that don't since people go there for help...I did nto have room for a ported set-up but for a daily driver I am fine (a lot of friends say they are overkill) but I like them, I am still breaking mine in a bit, i did 10 hours free air, and am now being careful with the volume (too bad my cars at home and i am at school) but everyday iw as using it the subs were getting louder. I put 2 in a boat at the marina i work at as well and they are great but some people want more spl...it jsut depends on your needs, if you ahve heard and like the pioneer go with it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

i3abyjay25

10+ year member
Get F'n Loud
i3abyjay25
Dallas, Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date