2 bnib funky pup subwoofers

RamenNoodles
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Up for sale are 2 brand new 12" Funky Pup subwoofers. Yes you read that right, the bass shattering, ear bleeding, heart attack giving, Funky Pup Subwoofers. Reason Im selling these are because im too scared to install them into my car in fear that my ear drums will explode and my girlfriend will have a miscarriage from all the bass...

No really, I bought these about 2 years ago brand new when they randomly popped up on ebay as dead stock and the seller had no idea what they had on their hand. I wanted to make a funky pup install as a joke and see what they could do but never got around to it so theyve just been sitting in my closet taking up room. Id rather have someone else appreciate them after the 2 years of awesomeness ive had from them.

Im asking $150 shipped for these as you cannot find them anywhere. They are an audio collectors item and I dont really want to budge much on price.

If you have any questions please send me an email at SHAYNEWILSON@GMAIL.COM or text/call me at 443-340-2179 as Im very busy with my new job and wont have much time to check back here.

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

IMAG0015.jpg

Ummm whats so special about these pups?my door speakers have bigger magnets than those pups yet you guys talk about them like they're the ****....just saying 

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Btw glws
this entire thread is full of sarcasm bro... these subs are famous BECAUSE of how much they ****... which is the joke

If I thought my car could handle it, I'd be all over this. GLWS!
My dog ran in the other room scared as hell once these pictures loaded.
$150 WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION!
dam i would need to run my 500.1's strapped to get these moving
i would love to have them though,those dust caps would look nice on my NS's
I like my eardrums too much to jump on these. Maybe if i had a bass-knob with a 400' cord and no glass in my car.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif
id buy em just for how much peoiple talk about em lol. but im in dire straights right now. glws
That earthquake in Japan a while back... some guy had a pair of these... just saying. Treat the Pups like a loaded firearm, they are just as deadly...
Ummm whats so special about these pups?my door speakers have bigger magnets than those pups yet you guys talk about them like they're the ****....just saying 

Get on the bandwagon dude. Pups are teh Shiz!

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Btw glws
^^ its a joke man... Catch up.. GLWS OP would love to own for the laughs and would be nice to have the infamous pups...
Man someone should snag these monsters up ........
These belong in a museum.
Price is lowered to $130 shipped if anyones interested in owning these rarities!

$100 shipped to anywhere in the US!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

$100 shipped to anywhere in the US!!!

I have read a few threads on these. You think if i get a prefab enclosure i would be able to hit 170db on music if so shoot me a pm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have read a few threads on these. You think if i get a prefab enclosure i would be able to hit 170db on music if so shoot me a pm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
180+ with ease

I don't have the power needed to bump these beasts. What's their RMS again? Like 1.21 Jigawatts or something???
you need a nuclear power plant to provide sufficient power to them

im surprised they let you take pictures of them. GLWS!
someone should jump on these. great novelty items
Camera almost broke, but somehow i got pics in time.

Harps secret weapon... think all the recent natural disasters were actually natural? think again! glws

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RamenNoodles

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
RamenNoodles
Baltimore, MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date