2.25" drop

Thanks for some kind words. If you think the hood's too much...ya'll need to see cars here...Of course i'm one of few white guys with a modified vehicle. Everything in this town sits on 20's, i saw the other day a 80's caprice classic wagon on 24's, had to have a 5" lift to tuck them, and you can bet he had some shitass paint on there. I guess the hoods bulky, it's a clean setup though. No crazy ass stripes, no 5 stage wing, no ass cans, just a lower and a ram-air setup.

And yea man, i got big into autocross last year mainly. There's a video somewhere on streetfire of one of my races. My last one i think actually. It was when all the suspension stuff was on my '92 GP (less STB's) and before the hood. I'm building up the '92 right now for roadcourse racing

dont quote me peckerhead, the look like ghey stock early 90's GP's to me
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

/sarcasm

Thanks for some kind words. If you think the hood's too much...ya'll need to see cars here...Of course i'm one of few white guys with a modified vehicle. Everything in this town sits on 20's, i saw the other day a 80's caprice classic wagon on 24's, had to have a 5" lift to tuck them, and you can bet he had some shitass paint on there. I guess the hoods bulky, it's a clean setup though. No crazy ass stripes, no 5 stage wing, no ass cans, just a lower and a ram-air setup.
And yea man, i got big into autocross last year mainly. There's a video somewhere on streetfire of one of my races. My last one i think actually. It was when all the suspension stuff was on my '92 GP (less STB's) and before the hood. I'm building up the '92 right now for roadcourse racing
If you need a reality check on what to do and what not to do on a grand prix take a look at my buddies.. as been posted b4..

1/4 mile

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187753

site

http://www.1fstgtp.com/

If you need a reality check on what to do and what not to do on a grand prix take a look at my buddies.. as been posted b4..
1/4 mile

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=187753

site

http://www.1fstgtp.com/
Oh wow i've never seen a fast GP in my life...Too bad ZZPerformance and Intense are battling for 8 seconds right now. They're both in mid/high 9's...so even your buddy has a lil but longer to go.

Also this is a car audio forum, with me posting in the subforum about interior/exterior inhancements, not 1/4 mile times. Keep on subject.

Dru - this one doesn't have much under the hood. My money's primarily is saving up for the '92. I won't say what i'm doing with that, hell even if i showed you pics of what's happening ya'll probably wouldn't beleive it.

If your doing anything to a 92, it better have atleast a different motor in it.

I hate 3100, 2200, 3400, and i think the 3800 is okay.

Note: these are stock prefomance no tune.

modded GTP's impress the hell out of me.

Yea the 2200 you speak of didn't come in a GP. Well, not after 90.

My '96 has the LQ1, TDOHC engine with 215HP stock.

The L36 has about 220, but i can run them off the highway because of the topend power. Modded L67 GP's are fun. I helped with a L67 Impala that broke mid13's. Another one that was almost there, just had no tuning.

And yes, my '92 is getting a different engine. It's getting a lot of different things.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.